DVD Publishers’ Fair - 3rd edition
OCTOBER, SUNDAY 10
FROM 10.30 A.M. TO 7.30 P.M.
Rue du Premier-Film, Lyon 8e
Designed for both the general public and professionals, this DVD Publishers’ Fair highlights the editorial work of DVD/ Blu-ray/ ultra HD 4k publishers.
A unique opportunity for direct contact between video publishers and moviegoers at the Lumière festival!
DVD Publishers’ Fair
10:30 am - 7:30 pm
Free admission, open to all
DVD/ Blu-ray/ ultra HD 4k sales: discover the collections, bestsellers and new releases, presented by video publishers!
Video Publishers: BOOK YOUR STAND NOW!
Price 60 €
See the conditions - Download the booking order form
New in 2021:
Spotlight on the collections
The festival will shed a light on the editorial work of the video publishers attending the fair
Anaïs Desrieux : firstname.lastname@example.org / +33663833551
- Festival or MIFC accreditation is not required to obtain a booth at the DVD Publishers’ Fair
- Opening hours: 10:30 - 19:30
- The price of the stand for the day is 60€ VAT EXCL., thank you to send us the order form for the edition of the invoice (to be paid before October 1)
- Each participant manages his own cash register. The festival does not take any commission.
- Installation: either Saturday, October 9 from 17pm to 19pm, or Sunday, October 10 before the opening of the fair, from 8am to 10am. Thank you for letting us know your preference.
- Possibility to bring: publicity, posters, displays ... and everything that could seem useful for the presentation of your collections or the visibility of your stand.
- We provide a "stand" space that can take the form of a counter or a table (all spaces are equivalent and assigned by the Festival / MIFC team), as well as a tablecloth and a signboard displaying the name of your company
- We do not supply any kind of displays, cash or credit card services
- Possibility to send us your stock before the event to the following address:
Geraldine Mace - Salon du DVD
25, rue du Premier-Film -69008 Lyon, France
(Delivery deadline: October 1st)
- Possibility of taking back the remaining stock by the Village DVD Market of the Lumière festival, under conditions. Contact: Geraldine Mace
- We do not provide accommodation. Possibility of benefiting from preferential rates with our partner hotels (list will be available soon).
- The event is covered by the communication media of the festival and the MIFC (websites, social networks, online and print program, signage, leaflet)
DVD Publishers’ Fair