October, Sunday 13
From 10:30 to 21:00
Rue du Premier-Film, entrance next to the Hangar, Lyon 8
The Lumière Festival and the MIFC launch their first DVD Publishers' Fair!
Designed for both the general public and professionals, this fair aims to highlight the editorial work of DVD publishers and to discuss together the perspectives of the sector during a major public conference.
A unique opportunity for direct contact between video editors and moviegoers at the Lumière festival!
10:30 - 21:00
Free admission, open to all
DVD sales: discover the collections, bestsellers and new releases, presented by DVD publishers!
DVD Publishers: BOOK YOUR STAND NOW!
Price 40 €
See the conditions - Download the booking order form
PUBLIC CONFERENCE: "The future of DVD/BR: sustainable or uncertain?"
Free entry by reservation (through the Lumière Festival ticket office)
- Manuel Chiche, CEO, La Rabbia, The Jockers (FRANCE)
- Benoît Danard, Director of Studies, Statistics and Foresight, CNC (FRANCE)
- Stefan Dröessler, DVD Publisher, Editions Filmmuseum (AUSTRIA)
- Brian Jamieson, Managing director, Red Jam LLC/ Twilight Time / Redwind Productions Inc (USA)
- Henri Moisan, Director, Videosphère (FRANCE)
- Sungji Oh, Chief Curator, Korean Film Archives (SOUTH KOREA)
- Vincent Paul-Boncour, CEO, Carlotta (FRANCE)
- Walter Ruggle, Director of the Foundation, Trigon-Film (SWITZERLAND)
Anaïs Desrieux (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Antoine Doux (email@example.com / +33 4 78 78 54 72)
- Festival or MIFC accreditation is not required to obtain a booth at the DVD Publishers' Fair
- Participation in the DVD Publishers' Fair gives access to a MIFC accreditation at a preferential rate. More information.
- Opening hours: 10:30 - 21:00
- The price of the stand for the day is 40€ VAT EXCL., thank you to send us the order form for the edition of the invoice (to be paid before October 1)
- Each participant manages his own cash register. The festival does not take any commission.
- Installation: either Saturday, October 12 from 17pm to 19pm, or Sunday, October 13 before the opening of the fair, from 8am to 10am. Thank you for letting us know your preference.
- Possibility to bring: publicity, posters, displays ... and everything that could seem useful for the presentation of your collections or the visibility of your stand.
- We provide a "stand" space that can take the form of a counter, a bench or a high bar (all spaces are equivalent and assigned by the Festival / MIFC team), as well as a signboard displaying the name of your company
- We do not supply tablecloths, displays, cash or credit card services
- Possibility to send us your stock before the event to the following address:
Antoine Doux - Salon des éditeurs DVD
25, rue du Premier-Film -69008 Lyon, France
(Delivery deadline: October 1st)
- Possibility of taking back the remaining stock by the Village DVD Market of the Lumière festival, under conditions. Contact: Antoine Doux.
- A public conference entitled "The future of DVD/BR: sustainable or uncertain?" will be held in the conference room of MIFC Village at 15:00. Free access upon reservation, thank you to make sure to book an entrance ticket through the ticketing service of the festival.
- We do not provide accommodation. Possibility of benefiting from preferential rates with our partner hotels, consult the list here.
- The event is covered by the communication media of the festival and the MIFC (websites, social networks, online and print program, signage, leaflet)