DVD Publishers’ Fair - 4th edition
OCTOBER, SUNDAY 16
FROM 10.30 A.M. TO 7.30 P.M.
Rue du Premier-Film, Lyon 8e
A day open to the public, during the festival Lumière, to:>
present and sell your collections>
exchange with a public of film lovers>
meet with the community
17 video publishers present
Sales of DVD, Blu-ray, UHD, box sets, exclusivities
Animations and presentations of the collections by the publishers
Conference room of the MIFC village
Physical video publishing: a future collector!
2022: editorial excellence and supply crisis
- Carine Bach (Extralucid Films)
- Patrick Belz (Arcadès)
- Vincent Paul-Boncour (Carlotta Films)
- Sylvain Perret (Gaumont Video)
Moderator: Hugues Peysson (L'Atelier d'Images)
Free, on reservation here
Get some gifts!
Video Publishers: BOOK YOUR STAND NOW!
Price 70 €
See the conditions - Download the booking order form
Géraldine Macé : firstname.lastname@example.org
Anaïs Desrieux : email@example.com
- Festival or MIFC accreditation is not required to obtain a booth at the DVD Publishers’ Fair
- Opening hours: 10:30 - 19:30
- The price of the stand for the day is 70€ VAT EXCL., thank you to send us the order form for the edition of the invoice (to be paid before October 1)
- Each participant manages his own cash register. The festival does not take any commission.
- Installation: either Saturday, October 15 from 17pm to 19pm, or Sunday, October 16 before the opening of the fair, from 8am to 10am. Please indicate your preference in the order form.
- Possibility to bring: publicity, posters, displays ... and everything that could seem useful for the presentation of your collections or the visibility of your stand.
- A stand space is provided. It can take the form of a counter or a table (all spaces are equivalent and assigned by the Festival / MIFC team), as well as a tablecloth and a signboard displaying the name of your company.
- No displays, cash or credit card services are provided.
- Possibility to send us your stock before the event to the following address:
Geraldine Mace - Salon du DVD
25, rue du Premier-Film -69008 Lyon, France
(Delivery deadline: October 4)
- Service of taking back the remaining stock by the Lumière Festival Village DVD Shop, and/or reshipment, under certain conditions. If you do not opt for one of these services, you will be entirely responsible for the related logistics (transport, handling) Contact: Géraldine Mace
- No accommodation is provided. Possibility to benefit from preferential rates with a partner hotel.
- The event is covered by the communication media of the festival and the MIFC (websites, social networks, online and print program, signage, leaflet)
Ce site nécessite l'utilisation d'un navigateur internet plus récent. Merci de mettre à jour votre navigateur Internet Explorer vers une version plus récente ou de télécharger Mozilla Firefox. :