DVD Publishers’ Fair - 5th edition
OCTOBER, SUNDAY 15
FROM 10.30 A.M. TO 7.30 P.M.
Rue du Premier-Film, Lyon 8e
A day open to the public, during the festival Lumière, to:>
present and sell your collections>
exchange with a public of film lovers>
meet with the community
23 Video publishers present:
ARTE ÉDITIONS / ARTUS FILMS / CARLOTTA FILMS / CULTPIX AB / ESC ÉDITIONS / EXTRALUCID FILMS / GAUMONT VIDÉO / JHR FILMS / JOUR2FÊTE / L’ATELIER D’IMAGES / LA TRAVERSE / LES ALCHIMISTES / LES ANNÉES LASER / MALAVIDA / PATHÉ FILMS / POTEMKINE FILMS / RE:VOIR / RIMINI ÉDITIONS / SIDONIS PRODUCTION / SPECTRUM FILMS / TAMASA DISTRIBUTION / THE JOKERS FILMS / UFO DISTRIBUTION
Sales of DVD, Blu-ray, UHD, box sets, exclusivities
Animations and presentations of the collections by the publishers
Indispensable physical video publishing: the safe case of today and tomorrow
On the initiative of l'appel des 85, association of independent video publishers
Presented by PP Garcia, Tech Journalist
Free admission, reservation here
Get some gifts!
Video Publishers: BOOK YOUR STAND NOW!
Price 90 €
See the conditions - Download the booking order form
Anaïs Desrieux : email@example.com
Phane Montet : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Festival or MIFC accreditation is not required to obtain a booth at the DVD Publishers’ Fair
- Opening hours: 10:30 - 19:30
- The price of the stand for the day is 90€ VAT EXCL., thank you to send us the order form for the edition of the invoice (to be paid before October 1)
- Each participant manages his own cash register. The festival does not take any commission.
- Installation: either Saturday, October 14 from 17pm to 19pm, or Sunday, October 15 before the opening of the fair, from 9am to 10am. Please indicate your preference in the order form.
- Possibility to bring: publicity, posters, displays ... and everything that could seem useful for the presentation of your collections or the visibility of your stand.
- A stand space is provided. It can take the form of a counter or a table (all spaces are equivalent and assigned by the Festival / MIFC team), as well as a tablecloth and a signboard displaying the name of your company.
- No displays, cash or credit card services are provided.
- Possibility to send us your stock before the event to the following address:
Phane Montet - Salon du DVD
16, rue du Premier-Film -69008 Lyon, France
Delivery deadline: October 3
- Service of taking back the remaining stock by the Lumière Festival Village DVD Shop, and/or reshipment, under certain conditions. If you do not opt for one of these services, you will be entirely responsible for the related logistics (transport, handling) Contact: Phane Montet
- No accommodation is provided. Possibility to benefit from preferential rates with a partner hotel.
- The event is covered by the communication media of the festival and the MIFC (websites, social networks, online and print program, signage, leaflet)